- Individual research, establishment of contacts, and administrative support for your activities in the EMA region.
- Consulting on market entry strategies, negotiation processes, civil and employment law, and visa regulations in the EMA countries
- Various information and networking events on business, politics and civil society, i.e. Industry Forums, Regional Forums, EuroMed-Forums, Panel discussions, Cultural Dialogue, trade missions, trade fair participation, trade fair participation, and Intercultural Business Seminars.
- Presentation of your company and projects in the framework of EMA forums in Germany and the other EMA countries, as well as on the website and in the EMA magazine Mediterranes.
- Provision of information on project tenders in the EMA countries, including consulting on application for and imnplementation of these projects
- Initiation of and participation in business and scientific cooperations within the and for the EMA region.
- Provision of an online job market for the connection of specialists and executives with companies and institutions of the EMA region, incuding individual consulting and research/ recruitment services.
- Provision of information and representation of your company through shared booths at trade fairs and congresses
- Provision of the EMA experts pool in regards to financing and funding opportunities. for investment and development projects in the EMA region
- Mediterranes: the quarter-annual magazine of the EMA for busniess, science, culture & society in the EMA region
Interested? As an EMA member, all these services are at your fingertips for greatly reduced rates or free of charge with the added value of helping to further a developing non-profit organization and the transformation of the countries of the region.
Please feel free to contact us for more information.
Tel. +49 (0)40 - 60 94 55 430
or apply directly and take an active part in the EMA-work starting today!